International Journal of Information Research and Review (ISSN: 2349-9141) is an open access, peer-reviewed, International Journal, that provides rapid publication (monthly) of research articles, review articles and short communications in all subjects. The Journal Invites Research articles that have significant impact on Scientific and academic community. All the Submitted papers will be assigned Unique Manuscript Number with in 24 hours after submission. This journal uses double-blind review, which means that both the reviewer and author identities are concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa, throughout the review process. The Reviewing process is completed with in 10 days after submission. The manuscripts will be published online shortly after acceptance and the article proof will be mailed to the corresponding author. Please read Instructions to authors before submitting your manuscript.
SJIF Scientific Journal Impact Factor : 2016: 5.222
submit your paper at email@example.com
Why Publish with IJIRR
- Publication within a short period after acceptance.
- Every article provided with DOI (Digital Object Identifier System).
- Online tracking of articles submitted.
- Online manuscript submission.
- Updates about your manuscript delivered via e mail and SMS.
- Blind Peer-Reviewed Open Access Journal.
- Papers abstract/indexed by all the major scientific indexing services.
- Original article will be download (PDF) from the www.ijirr.com
Submit your article for Journal.
Get decision on your manuscript as early as possible. Note-Before submission, authors should carefully read over the journal's Author Guidelines
For all communication regarding how to publish a paper, status of paper, and other general information; For all communication regarding submission and acceptance of the papers
For all communication related to payment related queries, clarifications
|OCTOBER 2017||SEPTEMBER 2017||AUGUST 2017|
|JULY 2017||JUNE 2017||MAY 2017|